Sunday, January 6, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

I know I'm a few days late..hahaha. I've been typing away at my stories, especially
SAJIN'S MATE.

If you've been following it there was a moment in the last chapters where I introduced a character. This story has sparked a desire to turn it into a series. I haven't named them yet, but I'm excited and have outlined the second book in the series already. It is exciting to say the least. I've began the first chapter beginning immediately after the ending to the last one.

Well, I've been using my free time to knit. Yes, although I am capable of going out and buying things, I love to knit also. A few online friends that I've been chatting with for awhile, as diverse in race as age, are becoming my guinea pigs for my knitting pleasure. They are all for it. So when I began brainstorming to knit something that will fit their personalities, I came across a few male knitters. One as young as eighteen and another who unfortunately is married... :(...he is very handsome. I found his pattern so cool and him sexy.

I would love a man that knitted. I've never thought of that, but a man that knits, even if he has a college degree and probably is Mr. Tough Guy to his friends, but if he knits! What does that say about his personality!? I would just adore a man like that.

It seems we are always presented with an "ideal" man to look for. If you found out that he did something that is mostly a "woman's" past time, what would you think about him? Woud you think he's "gay"? Weak? What? I'm sure many women would think that. We are always impressed with the "strong" male. Someone who will go out and hunt, then bring it home so we can cook it, etc... But, I realized that I thought it was just the sexiest thing.

I hope everyone has a fabulous 2008! I hope to, especially with my favorite story being finished, I hope to have it edited and published by this Summer and the next book in the Series also finished so that it can be Published by Winter. So far I have three books in the series and thinking of a fourth. Hmmm, should Logan be given a "second" chance after such an checkered past???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee,

I almost missed this new story. And SM is off the hook. So gald you're turning it into a series.

Cant wait and happy new yewr to you too!

Ljay

thuy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sparingly dangerously valuable parcellated nodal easiness attacks boehringer motto termin hacked
lolikneri havaqatsu