Thursday, September 25, 2008

Using Blog for updates on WIP and such....

Sorry to not be able to complete Far From Over. I tried working on it, but my Writer's Block seemed to trickle onto Patton's Purpose, and I'm starting to feel pressure on that to complete. I'm way busy in my "actual" life, so thinking about these stories is not even an option for me at that moment.

I think I'd just use the blog to update on stories and my publishing endeavors, if I get one...lol

Thanks for following, hopefully I'll be able to post Far From Over up on Fiction Press so that it can be completed and read for more feedback.


Dee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its good to hear from you nonetheless.

Take it easy and hope to see the finished product one of these days.

Ljay

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=hydrocodone bitartrate msds ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Serenity said...

Hello!
I hope you get this message because I have to say I find your writing simply amazing. Saijin's Mate and Let Me Love You were some of my top favorites on FP.com and when you wrote there was going to be a follow-up to LMLU I was sooo looking forward to it but you took the stories away, why? I really really hope you are alright and that you havent stop pursuing a life in writing because you are waaay to talent to give that up!

Pray that you are safe, take car - bye!

~Serenity