Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SAW IV

I so can't wait until this comes out. Not since Freddy Krueger and Jason, have the theatres come out with a good horror, psycho-maniac type movie. I love horror, but I'm a damn scaredy cat. LOL I need to go with somebody. But anyway, the last one had me all crazy....so you know I'm anxious to see this one.

I'm not a big movie goer. It has to be action or fantasy. 300 (oh yeah!) and Transformers were the last movies I went to, and since I was such a tomboy when I was a kid, I was all over Optimus Prime. I wish they would come out with the old ones on DVD. I watched all the Transformers, even when I was too damn old to be doing it.

Beowulf! Yes, this is also on my "to go see" list. I've never read the book, or just don't remember it. I was into Mythology when I was younger, but not fantasy. Now I can't get enough of the fantasy.


The next story is coming along. Before I post it, I'll post a short that I have saved. It is being edited at the moment. So as soon as I finish going through it, I will post it for your viewing/reading pleasure.

Dee

No comments: